|Category||Electronics, Home Audio, Microphones|
- Uses Phantom power to give passive mics (mainly used for dynamic and ribbon mics) up to +25dB without passing Phantom power on to mic
- Easy to use self contained design requires only Phantom power to work. **Does not use Phantom power to power mics
- Recommended for use with all passive dynamic microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones – safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of Phantom
- Does not power the mics themselves using Phantom power (that is not what this is designed for). instead, place the cloudlifter at the front of your dynamic mic, then hit it with Phantom Power and your basic mic (even an SM58 style mic) will shine like never before
(Above description from Amazon)
Message me if you have questions.